Friday, April 11, 2008

Educational Technology Program

I just got accepted into a Master's program in Educational Technology at Pace University! My first acceptance!!! Now, just waiting on Columbia Teachers College. I'm so excited! At least I know I have at least one option. I applied for Fall but would love to start taking at least one class this summer.

Does anyone have any advice on how to decide between programs? I thought about requesting to sit in on a class to help decide. Was anyone successful in doing this when you got your acceptances?
Also, I would love to shadow any local ETS's to get a feel for what you are already doing. Please let me know if you live/work near NYC or Long Island.

So happy. Great start to the weekend. Going to see Young Frankenstein on Broadway tomorrow. Sunday I'm dedicating to research.

No comments: